The 2014-15 fiscal year saw CODE and GBT offering capacity building in the Teaching of Reading for teachers of Primaries 1-6. The training focused on teachers from the Amansie Central, Bosome Freho and Asante Akim South Districts of the Ashanti Region. Through collaboration with the Ghana Education Service and with recommendation from the district directors, 30 schools were selected to participate in the programme.
- Announcing the 2017 All-Stars Shortlist for CODE’s Burt Award for African Young Adult Literature
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CODE Announces New Burt Award for African Young Adult Literature
- Asanko Gold Partners With Leading Canadian NGO
- Call for Submissions: The Burt Award for African Literature — Ghana
- Writers Must Contextualise Their Stories – Minister